Thursday, November 25, 2010

i really really want to have this badge. this badge is for all those who loves snsd(girl's generation/Sonyeo Shidae. i saw it in girls generation's fan page on facebook . .
you can read below what the administrator
said about the badge(or you can go to this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-SONEs-Badge/160112684021737 ) :

"I'm going to open up the SOne's badge sale for Malaysians first as I have a bank account in Malaysia(I'm a Malaysian+I'm in Russia now)
Later I'll open up for the Singaporean Sone as I have a bank account in Sg too.
As for SONe's from Thailand,Vietnam,Philippines and Indonesia ,I'm reinform you guys for the payment method around next week,kay?.
As for Countries other than mentioned above,I'm sorry but the payment method for you guys would be Paypal.
Will start manufacturing once I received 1,000 orders.

The minimum order is one.
The price set is USD3.00  for ALL and the price is set at the time that theexchange rate from USD1 is to RM3.15 to prevent further fluctuation.

Notice that the price you pay,the USD3.00 will be for the: I)SOne's Badge(metal)
                                                                                             II)Shipping fee
                                                                                             III)a lil donation for our website"

No comments:

Post a Comment